The following conditions regulate the access and use of the EGUIBASO, S.L. Website (hereinafter Titan Eco Sostenible). Access to the Website implies its acceptance without reservations:
General Terms and Conditions
The visit, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it be compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- That it is done with the exclusive purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents related to the Website are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
Titan Eco Sostenible reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access.
Titan Eco Sostenible does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website or its content, nor that it is up to date.
Titan Eco Sostenible will carry out, provided that there are no reasons that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those efforts to correct the errors, restore communication and update the contents.
Likewise, users are informed that the server where the Website is hosted is physically located in the facilities of the company DinaHosting, where maintenance and connectivity services are provided under the conditions established in the corresponding hosting contract.
Use of Information Posted on the Website
Both the access to the Website and non-consented use that may be made of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of the user. Titan Eco Sostenible shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use.
Titan Eco Sostenible is not responsible for any security failures that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunctioning of the user’s browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Titan Eco Sostenible does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Website, provided they are unrelated to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, exempting Titan Eco Sostenible from any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or violate the property or rights of the user, a customer or a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
- Activities or content susceptible of being considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or content that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defense.
- Activities or content that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
The following should be sent by fax, post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Claimant’s personal data: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Specify in detail what the alleged unlawful content or the unlawfulness of the use of the content consists of and whether it is the owner of the unlawfully used content; in the case of an alleged injury to property or rights subject to compensation, precise and specific indication of the protected content, as well as its location on the Website; what the alleged unlawful activity carried out on the page hosted or linked consists of; fact or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of such activity; complete description of the Website, content or links that are the subject of the complaint.
- Communication signed by hand or by equivalent means, by the owner of the allegedly infringed rights or by the person authorized to act in his/her name and on his/her behalf, accompanied by documentation proving the ownership of the property or right infringed and referring precisely the data of the page, content, or hyperlink subject of the complaint.
- In case the claimant is not the holder of the damaged right or property, there should be an affidavit, expressly, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant, that the information provided in the online notification is accurate and that the content or activity referred to is unlawful. The document must be signed by hand and be accompanied by a copy of the ID card or equivalent identification document or by equivalent means.
Anonymous complaints will not be accepted as sufficient notification to inform Titan Eco Sostenible of the unlawfulness of content or activities.
Titan Eco Sostenibleand the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile, for any dispute that may arise from access or use of the Website.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, Titan Eco Sostenible and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the city of Barakaldo (Spain)